Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dot HL

Changing gears a bit...
Let's take you back to a project currently in creative limbo (hell?) that we were playing around with back in ...yeesh...November.  (and the main reason I signed on to work with Daphne and MCC)

Some might remember this story from the archive, and I assure you, I fully plan to (eventually) get around to making it a real reality, but until then here is the first of several-to-come preliminary sketches of the characters from William "Geo" Pratt's "The Web Mistress of Dot HL".

Disclaimer:  I am actually pretty horrified at these so rest assured that when I finally get back around to it, these will be completely redone from the ground up.   However, we did spend a lot of time on them and I'd hate for them to never been seen at all.
Chari


No comments:

Post a Comment